Terms and Conditions
1. Legal information Marqqa is a registered trademark of: Sara Moura Martins Arquitectos, Lda. Address: Avenida da Boavista, 1015, S405, 4100-128 Porto, Portugal Phone: +351226092389 E-mail: email@example.com VAT number: PT509494803The above mentioned part is responsible for the content of the website and Marqqa’s online store.
2. Conditions of use By using the website www.marqqa.com you are automatically accepting the conditions described here. Marqqa reserves the right at any time to modify or update this regulation, as well as the content of this site (namely prices, specifications, products, promotional actions and services), without requiring any previous communication to the users, and producing immediate effects after their online publication. The order of products must be made by users aged eighteen or over, and individuals under the age of 18 must have authorization from their legal representatives. The elements and information transmitted by the user will have full legal effects, recognizing the user's online purchases, and can not claim the lack of signature for non-compliance with the obligations assumed.
3. Copyright All content included on this site, such as text, images, logos, icons, visual audio clips and software, are the property of Marqqa or its suppliers and are protected by International Copyright Law. Thus, its reproduction, copying and dissemination is subject to the prior authorization of its owners.
4. Responsibilities All information included on this site is for informational purposes only. Marqqa will do everything possible so that the information presented does not contain typographical errors and is always updated, but can not be held responsible for any failures, errors or omissions in the contents of the site. The www.marqqa.com site presents the appropriate security levels however, Marqqa does not guarantee the absence of viruses or similar elements in the electronic documents and files stored on your computer system and on the site that may produce software and hardware changes for the user . The use of our site and its contents implies acceptance of the previous risks on the part of the user and Marqqa is exempt from any liability for any kind of damages and losses derived from the presence of viruses or other similar elements. Marqqa can not guarantee the permanent technical execution of the site as well as the absence of failures and / or interruptions of the service, and can not be held responsible for any damages suffered by the user and / or third parties.
5. Product information The color and tonality of product photographs may vary depending on the monitor in which they are displayed. Likewise, photographs may undergo shade and contrast variations due to lighting conditions at the time they were taken. Depending on the raw materials, products with the same reference may show a slight difference in hue. Marqqa may, at any time, add new products to the site. In addition, it reserves the right to withdraw or cease to offer, at any time and without notice, any of the products or services offered on the site.
6. User Obligations In order to start the process of purchasing the products and / or services presented on the Marqqa website, it is necessary for the customer to register as a user following the established indications. The user undertakes to provide personal data and correct addresses, not to use false entities and to respect the terms and conditions of the site. If any of the data provided by the customer is incorrect or insufficient, Marqqa can not be held responsible for any delay in the processing of the order or delivery. The registered user assumes that your user account is personal and non-transferable.
7. Prices All prices shown on www.marqqa.com include VAT at the time of purchase. The Portuguese VAT rate is applied to orders made by private consumers residing in Portugal or in any other country of the European Union. In the case of non-Portuguese companies that present a valid taxpayer number, the VAT rate is not applied. The prices quoted include delivery charges to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands), Sweden and Switzerland, UK. Your purchases will always be charged in euros. Marqqa reserves the express right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
8. Payment Methods Marqqa provides the customer with the following forms of payment:
All means of payment are subject to proofs and authorizations by the entities issuing the means of payment. If this entity does not authorize payment, it will not be possible to continue with the initiated purchase process, and the order will be automatically canceled and the purchase of the requested product (s) will be considered as not performed. At www.marqqa.com tall transactions are carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the bank.
- PayPal - will be transferred to the PayPal website to complete the transaction. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one for free. More information at www.paypal.com.
- Bank transfer – transfer the amount of your order to the NIB mentioned in the order confirmation you received by email. Always indicate the order number in the shipment notes so that we can associate the payment with your order.
9. Orders Orders are processed during weekdays (Monday to Friday except holidays). Marqqa accepts orders from the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands), Sweden and Switzerland, UK. If your country is not in the list please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will review your request and respond as soon as possible. Since Marqqa products are custom and tailor-made for the client, the product manufacturing process starts after the validation of your order and payment. After this validation, the delivery time is 20 to 25 business days, plus the time of transport that varies according to the country of destination. If you want to cancel an order please contact us as soon as possible to check your status. If it is a standard product, your order can only be canceled if it has not yet been shipped. If the order has already left our warehouses, the cancellation will be handled as a return (see chapter 11- Exchanges and returns). If it is a customized product the order can only be canceled before the beginning of the production. To change an order you will have to cancel it, according to the rules described above, and then proceed to a new order on www.marqqa.com.
10. Transportation Products purchased at www.marqqa.com will be sent to the postal address indicated by the customer on the order form, which can not correspond to a post office box or public places, such as public roads, squares, stations, airports or other similar spaces. Marqqa delivers free of charge for the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain (excluding Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands), Sweden and Switzerland, UK. The customer will be notified as soon as the product is shipped. Delivery times vary according to the destination country and can be extended in periods of great flow of objects, such as holiday periods and Christmas or for other exceptional reasons (adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.). In the case of countries outside the EU, situations of retention of orders at customs for inspection may delay delivery. In countries outside the EU, the customs clearance process or the payment of any customs duty will be the responsibility of the customer. Shipping service does not include unpacking or assembly of the product. If the delivered product has a badly damaged packaging (ripped, crushed, wet, etc.), the customer should immediately, on delivery, as soon as possible and never exceeding the deadline of 14 days after delivery, describe it on the delivery note and notify the customer support department via email at email@example.com. A claim for damages in transportation can not be accepted by Marqqa unless the damage is recorded on the delivery receipt of the carrier. Wait for our contact. After reviewing and verifying the damage, without charge to the customer, we will collect the product and send another one in replacement. The returned items must be properly packed in their original packaging, with all the elements that make it up, including all the attached documentation.
11. Exchanges and Returns 11.1. Rights of free resolution The consumer has the right of free resolution of the purchase within 14 (fourteen) calendar days, without having to indicate any reason. The term for exercising the right of free resolution expires 14 (fourteen) days from the day after the day of delivery of the product. To do this, you must inform Marqqa via the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and the product (s) you wish to return. The product (s) shall be returned under the same reception conditions (duly packed using the protective foams and the original packaging and all attached documentation), without any signs of assembly or use, and within fourteen (14) ) days after receipt of the order. The product (s) should be sent to the following address:
Marqqa – Moura Martins, Arquitectos, Lda Avenida da Boavista, 1015, S405 4100-128 Porto – Portugal
The costs of this return must be borne by the customer (including any customs fees, if applicable). After receiving and verifying the return in our facilities, we will inform you by e-mail. The value corresponding to the amount paid for the product will be returned. Shipping and Delivery service charges are not refundable. If the customer has used a discount code, this amount will not be refunded, ie the refund will be only for the amount actually paid. The refund will be made by bank transfer, until 30 (thirty) days after the receipt of the email with the return request and the verification, at our premises, of the returned item. f the product is damaged or shows signs of assembly or use, no refund will be made and the product will be reshipped to the original shipping address. The right of withdrawal will not apply to orders for custom products. 11.2. Product delivered with defect or order errors If the product delivered has defects or does not come according to the order, customer should contact by e-mail email@example.com, within a period not exceeding 14 (fourteen) days after delivery. In the email, the customer should indicate the order number, explain the incidence and attach photographs that demonstrate the problem. You should store the product (s) in the original packaging, packed with the protective foams. We can not accept the return if the product arrives with damages due to bad packaging or if there is a sign that the products were used. Make sure you have included all parts of the product, as well as all manuals or other documents.
You should wait for our contact to send the product to our facilities. After receiving and verifying the return in our facilities, we will inform you by e-mail. After analyzing and verifying the error, at no charge to the customer, we will collect the product and either make the refund or send another one in replacement. 11.3. Exchanges If you wish to exchange a product you must do so within 14 (fourteen) days from the day following the day the product is delivered and carry out this process according to the instructions given in chapter 11.1. After returning the product (s) make a new order in www.marqqa.com.
12. Warranty Marqqa products have a warranty period of 2 (two) years. This period is considered from the delivery of the equipment and can only be exercised upon presentation of proof of purchase (invoice). Equipment that has exceeded the period of 2 (two) years is defective due to abnormal wear, improper installation, electric shock, negligence or accident, poor handling, water / liquid infiltration and use of accessories. not original accessories are considered outside the guarantee conditions. To exercise the right of guarantee, the user must send the respective proof of purchase to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the problem of the product. You should wait for our contact and without indication to the contrary, do not send the product to our facilities. The guarantee assures you the replacement or repair of the item at no cost, but the full amount paid after 14 days of delivery is never returned.
13. Newsletter The customer can register in our newsletter to receive all information about Marqqa news, products, services and promotions. At any time, the user may cancel this registration. To do this simply contact our customer service, expressing the wish to not receive further communications, or simply click on the "unsubscribe" link contained at the end of each email.
15. Applicable legislation and competent forum This document is applicable to Portuguese law.